السبت، 26 ديسمبر 2015

SHORT CHRISTMAS TEXT MESSAGES FOR LOVE

merry-christmas-text-messages-for-love
merry-christmas-text-messages-for-love


If you are searching for Christmas messages then don’t worry we have available in wide range, togetherness makes Christmas extraordinary. It is one of the main events in the world. This is an event for Christian and they rejoice this occasion with full of courage and pleasure. Here in this post we have great collection of Short Christmas text Messages for love, send these to your lover and show your love to him/her.
Christmas is the day to tell your loved ones what they mean to you.
How could I miss this opportunity to pass all my love to the most loved of the lot!
I love you. Have a Merry Christmas.

Christmas is not a time nor a season,
But a state of mind,
To cherish peace and goodwill,
To be plenteous in mercy, is to have the real spirit of Christmas.

Wishing you old-fashioned pleasures, happy memories, and all the joys of Christmas.

I am dreaming of white Christmas,
with every Christmas card i write,
May your days be merry and bright,
and May all your christmases be white.
Happy Christmas.

A Christmas candle is a lovely thing;
It makes no noise at all,
But softly gives itself away;
While quite unselfish,
it grows small.

On this joyous day, and throughout the new year, may your life be filled with an abundance of love.

I don’t need to receive gifts this Christmas
For I already have the best gift one can ever receive.
The gift of being with someone I love.
Merry Christmas to you, my dear!

While children wait for Santa Claus to receive a present, I will wait at my door to get a loving kiss.

Life gives us the opportunity to spend one more Christmas together and I thank God for being able to spend it with you and give you this gift, my love.

The light in your soul
brings harmony in my heart
our love comes alive
flourishing moments of joy.

The presents,
The love,
The friendship,
All can be found at the time of Christmas.

Faith makes all things possible,Hope makes all things work,Love makes all things beautiful,May you have all the three for this Christmas.

مواضيع ذات صلة

SHORT CHRISTMAS TEXT MESSAGES FOR LOVE
4/ 5
Oleh

إشترك بنشرة المواضيع

.اشترك وكن أول من يعرف بمستجدات المواضيع المطروحة